Before Your Appointment
1. Please download and print our “Practice Information Package” described below, and review it prior to your consultation.
The document includes a number of important topics, including the following:
- What to provide at or prior to your consultation session (re: records, lab tests, medications, supplements, etc).
- A “Prevention Handout” that describes preventive tests and checkup options.
- Insurance, Medicare Opt-out and payment information.
2. “Personal Health Questionnaire” Please choose the appropriate form for your situation and complete it at least one day prior to your appointment if at all possible.
- If you are new to Dr. Lonsdorf or have not been seen in over One Year (Comprehensive Visit) — Please fill out your Personal Health History Questionnaire securely online.
- If you have seen Dr. Lonsdorf within one year, please fill out the Return Visit Questionnaire securely online.